Perfect Pumpkin Bread

This classic pumpkin bread recipe is easy to make without a mixer, perfectly moist, and full of the best pumpkin flavor!

Cutting Into The Best Pumpkin Bread

Most of the time when I’m craving pumpkin bread, I turn to my favorite recipe for these gluten-free, sugar-free, healthy pumpkin muffins. (Which, fun fact, can also be baked into bread!)  But on those days when I find myself craving the real deal…

this is the classic pumpkin bread recipe that I absolutely adore. ♡

It’s made with butter, sugar, flour, and all of the indulgent stuff you need in a good old-fashioned slice of pumpkin bread.  And I’m especially partial to this recipe in particular because it adds extra pumpkin purée and pumpkin spice in the batter to bring out the best of those cozy fall flavors we all love, and makes this bread ultra-moist as well.  This pumpkin bread recipe is also super-easy to make without a mixer.  And of course, it beats any fall candle you can buy in the store and is guaranteed to make your entire home smell downright heavenly.

I’ve been tweaking this recipe bit by bit over the years and think I’ve reached the point where I’m finally happy with it.  So if you happen to be looking for a classic moist pumpkin bread recipe to add to your repertoire, I highly recommend bookmarking and giving this one a try.  It’s one of my favorite treats this time of year and I always look forward to it.

Let’s make some pumpkin bread!

(more…)