Apple Pie Muffins

Anonymous

These Apple Cinnamon Muffins are the perfect way to take advantage of apple season. Full of big pieces of apple, cinnamon and spices, these muffins are topped with a cinnamon streusel for extra flavor and texture.

Three apple cinnamon muffins on a cream plate with lattes and more muffins on a cooling rack in the background

Yesterday I placed an Instacart order which included multiple cans of pumpkin puree. And I didn’t specify not to substitute it for pumpkin pie mix.

You know where this is going right?

Yep, FOUR 30-ounce cans of pumpkin pie mix. Apparently the store was out of pumpkin puree.

I thought maybe it was a fluke, but then my friend Stephie texted me that her stores were all out as well. She did a little researching and apparently we may have another pumpkin shortage on our hands. Seriously, I am so over 2020.

Guys, pumpkin puree is gold for food bloggers during the fall months and luckily I have numerous cans in my pantry from last year. So I can at least get started with some recipe testing because this girl is not paying Amazon $36 for 4 cans of pumpkin. I’d much prefer grabbing a $2 sugar pumpkin to make my own.

Good thing we still have apples galore so we can whip up delicious fall desserts like these simple Apple Cinnamon Muffins.

(more…)

The post Apple Pie Muffins appeared first on My Baking Addiction.

Đọc tiếp: