How to Fit a Home Office Into Any Corner, Any Room

I’ve been living in a renovation for the last two years, during which almost every room in our house has been overhauled. My husband Austin and I have been able to live through this, because A) we have amazing family members who have selflessly lent us their time and talents and B) because we work from home.

While our home renovation ambitions have absolutely benefitted from our flexible work schedules, I can’t say that our renovation has necessarily helped Austin or I get work done. Not surprisingly, It can be distracting to sit down and attempt to get anything done when the doorways are covered in plastic or you have no idea where the documents you need are piled. Since moving in, I can list five different spots I’ve considered my “office” and I’m about to move my work zone yet again.

Read More >>