Currently Crushing On.

currently crushing on

Happy Saturday! So much to love this July weekend!

This week on the blog I shared this incredible bloody mary tomato salad and these hot honey pretzel chicken fingers! Also this vanilla stone fruit tart that is SO delicious. We’ve got a new summer fridays and I also shared my favorites from the nordstrom anniversary sale! I’m sharing lots of things I love below too.

Have a great weekend! xo

What I’m loving this week:

This coconut chia pudding though!

Sweet corn fritters. Delicious.

Yes to all the salted caramel sauce.

Cherry corn & arugula salad. Love.

Gorgeous strawberries and cream cake.

Green garlic spinach flatbread. OMG.

Dying to make this mexican picadillo!

Peach fritters. I die!

These grilled lamb pita pockets look incredible.

Majorly craving these chocolate mochi donuts!

Lemon zucchini bread. I need it.

This summer grain salad looks delish.

Wowza at these white chocolate stuffed cookies.

Sheet pan pesto gnocchi. Yes please.

The post Currently Crushing On. appeared first on How Sweet Eats.